18 June 2012

Energy Therapy and Meditation - Testimonial

Wanting to know and understand more, having more questions than answers led me to a new chapter in my life. While attending a training workshop in Scotland in November of last year, I was first introduced to Medini and two more wonderful workshop participants. The four of us sat down together and chatted. It became very clear to me at an early stage that Medini brought something unique and special to our discussion. The four of us retired realising that we all had so much to learn, and amongst us was someone with a very special gift.

After several chats, Medini agreed to work with me. I was introduced to Intuitive Healing and Mediation. This would be my first time experiencing both.

Intuitive healing is difficult to explain as Medini goes to a very high level of consciousness and is able to see, feel and hear at a level that we are not, in which she brings healing to where it is needed. I had remarkable improvements in the areas healed by Medini.

She next introduced to me Mediation which took me a while to get used to, now I do it regularly and find it amazing. I can now just “be” meaning being still, no chatter in the head, no thoughts, which is self healing.

Medini does an amazing Chakra Meditation which she was so good to teach me. I would recommend you ask Medini about this when you are having a consultation with her. I regularly balance my Chakras with Meditation and I find I have got better intuition, awareness, peace of mind and know from Medini’s teachings that I have everything I want within me and I only need to be able to access it, which I can do with meditation, gratitude and forgiveness.

To describe Medini and her work I must borrow a line from a Van Morrison song.

“Oh your smiling face, your gracious presence”

Thank you Medini for your remarkable work and insights.  Your gift has touched me in many ways.

Colin C

No comments: